There are a number of things you need to consider before booking a limousine. Prior to booking a limousine, work out from exactly where you will need to be picked up and exactly where you need to go, this may seem obvious but may have a bearing on cost. Thought needs to be given to the type of limousine you need or want, and how many people will need to travel. It is not uncommon for members of the travelling public to forget that a standard sedan can only seat 4 people excluding the driver, don’t get caught out. Consideration should also be given to whether you will need a return trip, and if you do require a return trip will the limousine wait for you and if so what the costs of that will be.
Once you have your journey planned and chosen the type of limousine you want to hire, you then need to consider which limousine company to use. It is best to look for recommendations from friends or online reviews, to see what other passengers have had to say about a limousine hire service. For example look out for comments on:
1. The presentation of drivers;
2. The cleanliness and presentation of the limousine or hire car;
3. The age of the limousine or hire car;
4. The punctuality of the driver;
5. The street knowledge of drivers – there is nothing worse than having a driver who doesn’t know where he is going;
6. Our website also provides some useful links to limousine hire companies in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and other parts of Australia.
Choosing a local operator may mean that you can save on additional charges for travel.
Thinking about some of these points, will help to make you next limousine hire experience and positive and enjoyable one.